OBJECTIVES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL (EDC):
- To foster innovation and create an entrepreneurial culture in the institution.
- To conduct:
Entrepreneurship Awareness campus (EAC)
Entrepreneurship Development program (EDP)
Faculty Development Program (FDP)
Skill Development Program (SDP)
- To promote linkages with Govt. institutions, industries & other organizations that is engaged in promoting small & medium enterprises.
- To provide services including information guidance to budding entrepreneurs.
- To develop incubation center to facilitate the interested entrepreneurs to test and simulate the ideas.
Activities of the Entrepreneurship Development Cell:
- To prepare a module on Entrepreneurship Development in consultation partnering various Govt and private agencies.
- To organize talks by successful entrepreneurs ,a way of motivating young entrepreneurs.
- To organize guest lectures by officials from Entrepreneurship Development Center, EDI, relevant government agencies and Industries.
- Initiate and conduct idea hunt competition in the campus to gather business ideas.
- To collect ideas business and build a database for use by interested entrepreneurs.
- To conduct research work and survey for identifying entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To help the interested entrepreneurs to prepare project proposal.
- To guide the students in collecting information in obtaining their project approvals, bank loans and all other supporting facilities.
- To provide skill development programs to students.
- To provide faculty development programs in the institution.
- To conduct in-house training program/workshops/seminars in the field of entrepreneurship Development studies.
- Developing reference materials booklet, course material for various training program.
- Periodic discussions with Entrepreneurs & Consultants.
- To develop business incubation center.
- Prepare / collect relevant Case Studies for reference by the interested entrepreneurs.
- Coverage of Industrial Exhibition & Trade Fairs (Information Gathering).
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL COMMITTEE:
|| P. Rajendran
|| A Mahanthi
|| Sai Chand
|| M Nageswara Rao