Invitation to Participate in "New, Clean & Intelligent Mobility Mission Festival"
EMPI Business School, New Delhi, a premier Management Institution along with NITI Aayog's Atal Incubation Centre at EMPI is organizing an International "New, Clean & Intelligent Mobility Mission Festival" on 8th and 9th November, 2019 in association with Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India, Nissan Motors, RICARDO, IBM and Energy Lab Australia. AICTE cordially invites your esteemed Institute to participate in this Mega Event.
This event comprises the following innovative competitions:
1. Hackathon - Mobility Technology & Services Solutions Sprint
2. Makeathon Expo - Showcase your creation - Mobility Prototypes
3. Designathon - Enhance the design of your dream vehicle
4. Pitchathon - Hurl your Business Plan to secure Funding
5. Brandathon - Get your Brand Amped up
6. Masterclass - Drive to the Future with the Master of the Field
7. Swivelathon - The Razzmatazz of a Dance Affair
8. Vroom - The Mobility Fashion Runway
9. Quizility - Mobility Quiz Maniacs
For Registration in various events, one may please log in to:
www.ifutures.in or https://ifutures.empi.ac.in/
Please note: 1. There is no registration fee. 2. Complimentary three nights accommodation for outstation candidates. 3. Complimentary meal for all the participants in the event.
We would appreciate if you kindly encourage your students to participate in the same. They would get umpteen opportunities like - fast track entry in the Atal Incubation Center (the only Incubation Centre in India approved by NITI Aayog, Govt. of India in the field of Renewables, Smart Energy, Electric Mobility, IoT and AI), cash awards, attractive prizes, certificates, networking, Internship & Job opportunity, meet who's who of the Mobility space and many more. Students would also get the opportunity to showcase their prototype or workable models.
Please find below few videos and poster link of the New, Clean & Intelligent Mobility Mission Festival.
In the view of the above AICTE, desires that all the Institutions should spread this information among their students to participate in this mobility fest.
Kindly find the link for the attachment below